Body Building or Body Slimming If You Are What You Eat . . . Be Delicious! Do yourself a favor and keep fit, keep active, and exercise. Brain health can be robust if you use your body, which uses the brain.
With the right food you can burn fat fast and gain the energy you need to get through your day. Most people don’t realize how important the foods they eat really are. If your looking for a diet to shed fat fast try a Low carb with high protein diet because research shows that it has advantages like reduced appetite and has high thermic effect on foods.
Top Five Fat Burners:
1. Bison & buffalo: Today, we know that the bison is considered a highly nutrient dense food (the proportion of protein, fat, minerals, omega-3 fat and fatty acids are high when compared to its caloric value.) When compared to other animals from a feed lot, the bison have a greater concentration of iron as well as other essential nutrients. You could loose up to 10 pounds a year just by switching your main source of meat to grass fed buffalo ADD excercise and see what happens!
2. Wild Salmon: at least once a week is an excellent source of omega-3fatty acids - heart-healthy polyunsaturated fats that help reduce inflammation throughout the body which can interfere with body’s response to leptin, a hormone that helps regulate appetite.
3. Eggs: A lot of nutritional goodness in eggs including quality protein, B vitamins and vitamin D. Research published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found people who ate eggs at breakfast lost twice as much weight, stayed full longer and had more energy throughout the day compared to those who ate flour products for breakfast.
4. Coffee: Caffeine may actually help you to tackle more intense workouts, which can translate to burning more calories and fighting off weight gain. Loaded with antioxidants, coffee may also lower the risk of Parkinson’s, type 2 diabetes and some cancers BUT steer clear of coffee drinks with whipped cream, and sugary syrups.
5. Walnuts: Because they’re high in protein, omega-3s and monounsaturated fat, walnuts satisfy and keep you fuller longer than snacks that aren’t rich in protein and “good” fat. All you need is a handful.
Even when you try to eat healthy there are oftentimes hidden ingredients lurking. Did you know that low-fat often means high in sugar or sodium? It’s a good idea to have a high veggie intake along with large amounts of lean proteins, a small amount of fruit intake and a moderate amount of essential fats. Try to put together foods you’ll enjoy so you have a greater chance of success. Please e-mail us with a request for a list of the top ten of each of the top food groups. Starches, Vegetables, Proteins and Fruit.
Great News! The American Dietetic Assoc.& American Diabetes Assoc. have created MyFoodAdvisor, an online tool designed for individuals combating diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and obesity. Browse by food category, specific items, analyze recipes, save recipes and produce shopping lists based on ingredients.http://tracker.diabetes.org/myfoodadvisor.html
SLIMMER BODY BY BISON
"A thing is worth precisely what it can do for you; not what you choose to pay for it." With the recent meat re-calls and inadvertantly consuming the antibiotics that are put into the animals we eat, we are thereby depleting our ability to fight infections. With the addition of growth hormones, stimulants and genetic altering, its truly time to consider a healthy change of taste and diet. All-natural, 100% Bison is a delicious and healthy alternative. Bison meat is low in fat, cholesterol, and calories while being high in protein, iron, vitamin B-12, juiciness, and flavor. Whether its steaks, roasts, ribs or burger, Bison's dense red meat tends to satisfy more, while you're eating less!
A Body by Bison!
Did you know that the best professional body builders & trainers insist that their body Tainees & Sculpturors eat no other meat than Bison?
Turkey and chicken have been mainstays on most menus as alternatives to beef, however, it seems that bison is now an up-and-coming option. Beef has always reigned supreme as the No. 1 protein for burgers in America, but.. Stand-by, there's another red protein in town, Heart Healthy BUFFALO!
HEARTY & HEALTHY You want to be strong and healthy? Able to survive what comes your way? It is said "you are what you eat!" So... be delicious! Consider adding Buffalo to your exercise routine with ground bison and what we call whole "muscle-cuts" such as roasts, steaks and filets. There a great variety of bison offerings. The meat's healthy number percentages of less fat, less cholesterol, higher protein and iron, no growth hormones or steroids gives you more reason to include it in your diet.
ANTIBIOTICS Buffalo Meat is harvested fresh and prepared for you the way you like it with NO ANTIBIOTICS to desensitize your body and make disease easier to take-over! Did you know that when you eat meat from animals that have been given antibiotics in vaccine, food or water that it travels into your system when you eat it, no matter what kind of meat it is. When your body is overloaded with antibiotics it becomes virtually immune to the medications that your doctor may prescribe for you if you become ill.
NATURAL FEED Our Buffalo are watered with pure Rock Mountain deep well water and fed Pesticide Free natural-grasses, no growth hormones or steroids, nothing Cloned or Biologically Engineered; for you truly are what you eat, for the ingredients stay in the meat you eat. Buffalo are packaged fresh for Bison do not need to be aged for days to be tender and have no tenderizing additives, gasses or dyes to preserve their juicy, red, delicious texture and taste.
VALUE These health benefits justify the extra $3 to $4 a pound in the price of bison which Satisfy more, while you're Eating Less! A healthy young harvested bison 18 - 24 months old, which is only what we provide, (not calves, old bulls or worn out old cows) translates to about 400-500 pounds of steaks, filets, roasts, ground meat and ribs. Oh.. by the way, did you know that Bison have an extra rib? A handy piece of knowledge to retain,
for if you order a whole buffalo you get an extra Rib!
Bison Nutrition Comparison
We Deliver to your home Locally Email or Call with questions E-mail:Eloris@cwomc.com call (208) 634-6875